On the 1870 census you show Susan L. (Age 24) and George W. Crisp as living with William Crye, family of Hugh H. There is a script note that Hugh married Susan who was the daughter of Sarah and Rice Crisp/ On the 1880 census, Hugh is married to Susan A (age 25). The ages and middle initials do not match up. I find this curious, don't you? I you have any ideas, let me know.
Please send all responces for queries to:
Anita Green 1555 Lewis Street Cleveland, TN 37311
Send Email to Anita firstname.lastname@example.org
1. I have been looking for my great grandmother (may have been named Mary Elizabeth CRYE) who married John Silver and moved to Cadillac area of Central Michigan. Do you have a Michigan connection? There is a Jacob Silver marrying MAtilda Ellen Crye in Paulding Ohio, but I think that is an uncle. Any help would be appreciated. email@example.com e-mail Rusty,
2. Looking for connections to Elisha or Elihu CRYE who were in Blount Co., TN ca 1829 and are buried in the Williamson Cemt in Blount Co, TN.
3. Seeking Parents of Thomas Crye (1858-1929) who married Elizabeth HANNAH(1868-1929). Both are buried in Avon Cemetery, NY. There seems to be a HANNAH and CRYE connection coming from Union Co, NC in 1860.
4. Looking for descendents of David Crye who married Hettie FUTCH, March 13, 1874 in Scott Co. Mississippi. Was this David also known as William, David William and was he also possibly married to Elizabeth?
5. Australia CRYE'S. Elizabeth Corkill, chr 1833 Jurby IOM, mother was Eliza CRYE, father John Crye. Eliza had a sister Ann who also came to Australia, but can not find out when. Do you connect with this family.
6. Andrew Walker married Sarah CRYE, they have a daughter Elizabeth Walker who married Aaron HOUSTON. Any information on this family line would be helpful. http:/www.syix.com/withrow Homepage
7. Sarah CRYE and Andrew WALKER have a daughter named Ester Catherine WALKER who married Aaron HOUSTON. Could she and her sister Elizabeth who James Newell HOUSTON married brothers?
8. Looking for descendants of Johnathan Cry and Unice Lytle who
were married in Grant Co., Indiana, 1856. 1860
Census list them with children Joseph 4; Elizabeth 2; and Peter 1.