Rules for Using the Internet in Mrs. Tylerís Classroom
Why We Want To Use the Internet.
- We want to use the internet to find new information to help us learn.
- We want to use the internet to tell about what we do and
what we learn.
Why We Must Be Careful When We Use the Internet.
- There are a few bad people who use the internet to hurt children. BE
- There are places where adults go that are not good for children. BE
- There are many places that will steal our time (as playing games) BE
- There are some places that are confusing and can get us into Trouble.
Where You Must Not Go On the Internet.
Do not go to any place on purpose that you would not want
to show to your
mother or father or teacher.
We Must Be Kind When We Use the Internet
- Be kind when you send E-Mail, make web pages, sign guest-books
- Be kind to your school, do not break any part of the computer.
If We Do Not Follow the Rules.
How Mrs. Tyler will help you use the Internet.
- We will not be allowed to use the Internet
- We might not get to use the computer
- We might have to go to the office and maybe we will be suspended
- We might have to go to the police.
- When I ask you to go on the Internet I will give you a clear job to
- When I ask you to use the internet I will suggest some helpful places
- When I ask you to go on the internet I will help you make safe
Parents can help by making sure students follow the same rules at home.
- I promise to follow the rules _______________________________________
- I promise to help my child follow the rules